The Establishment Versus the People

Hello, voters:

The media establishment is suppressing information about my campaign for director of elections and the stolen '04 primary scandal in order to keep the status quo in place, which is why I will need you more than ever to get out the word through word-of-mouth. My request to you is to tell at least one person a day about my campaign and also request that they do the same, and as a result the fact that I am running for director will get out exponentially.

The King County elections department may try to keep me off the ballot come early June, despite well over 2000 signatures on my petition, which is why I am requesting a lawyer, able to work pro bono, to come to my assistance immediately.

The establishment has their candidate in Ms. Huff, the people, nonetheless, have me, struggling for election reform, accountability and integrity.

by Mark Greene

[revised on 5/23/11]

Campaign website: http://brandnewelections.us

Please, request a petition page to Mark@partyofcommons.com and get 2 - 10 signatures for Mark's campaign for Director of Elections in King Co., or contribute to campaign: click on the title link above and make selections of how you want to donate, or send check or money order to Mark Greene for Director of Elections Comm., P.O. Box 612, Bellevue, WA 98009. Thank you!

Copyright 2008 - 2011, Party of Commons TM, Good Orthodox Party of Commons TM, Democracy/Commons TM & Commons Party TM

Comments

Popular Posts