Asotin County: Choosing Democracy

Mark Greene, Democracy Ind.
At least, the great County of Asotin in Washington State understood that I was the best friend of the working person among the Lieutenant Governor candidates this year as I received more than 5% of their votes among all Lieutenant Governor candidates, and that figure is very good considering that Asotin is on the extreme other side of the state from me and that my low-budget campaign made it hard to compete with Owen, Finkbeiner and Company.  Also, the voters in Wahkiakum and Skamania stuck with me again with the usual good voting totals that I get from those counties.



You see, a good contingent of voters in Asotin, Wahkiakum, Skamania, Cowlitz, Pacific and San Juan. the counties that gave me at least 4% of the vote, among all the People of Washington that voted for me, reject the New Gilded Age politicians that try to turn back 21st century America to 14th century Old World management - labor practices (Medieval serfdom), as states try to overrun labor unions, plutocrats keep 90% of the money that are derived from the sweat of workers while the 99% get the 10% that's left, and homelessness and poverty grows ever deeper throughout the land.  Mark my words, Jay Inslee and Brad Owen are the plutocrats' friends, and the Washington State Labor Union that supported them, especially Owen, will again, unfortunately, be disappointed when their agenda is set aside once Inslee and Owen begin making their excuses.  I salute the great people of Asotin and the other counties that gave me higher than usual support in my run for the Lieutenant Governor office. The People of Asotin and tens of thousands of others in our Evergreen state resisted the New Gilded Age that has engulfed America at the opening of the 21st century by voting for me, hopefully, Big Labor will join them and me and become one with the People, at last.

- by Mark Greene

[revised on 12/28/12]

If possible, please, consider contributing to the Party of Commons by sending a check or money order ($10 recommended) to Mark Greene's Party of Commons or $10 to the Director of Elections Campaign that will be on the ballot in 2015 (to Mark Greene for Director of Elections); for either address, write to P.O. Box 612, Bellevue, WA 98009. Thank you!

Mark is probably the only politician in Washington that had the temerity to keep the 2004 election shenanigans in the news as late as 2012 and to call out names. Help us solve the mystery of "The Other Curious Election of 2004" (WA 9th Congressional District U.S. Rep. primary) by contacting real journalists and asking them to look into it. Elections are too important for shams to be ignored and for accountability to be neglected.


Comments

Popular Posts