Contributions Would Come In Handy

Hello, voters:

Again, thank you for your help in signing my petition. I also hope that you can dig into your pockets and find a few pennies, nickels and dimes to help out my hard-working campaign, arguably the most active in King County if not the state. Even each of you sending a few dollars would help me print literature and buy campaign buttons, and help with the all-important transportation costs that I will need to travel around King County. It would be a dream if I could actually send out a significant mailing to get around the media bias, but I don't even think about that. I will concentrate campaigning in my eastern stronghold, but I would like to eventually get to Seattle and other areas. The campaign cannot leave the huge voting bloc in Seattle solely to the opposition, because I'll need at least 35% of the Seattle proper vote. Across the board, with all the uncontested council races, this is not going be a particularly exciting election year, and my campaign will be one of the few, not to mention the most populous contested election in the state, wherein people can place their vote in general dissatisfaction with the status quo, not even particularly about elections. Of course, I spend my own money for my own campaign, but I don't make a lot of money being a consultant, because bigwigs haven't been my clients, I'm basically a consultant for the people. That's where you come in, helping me to engineer the biggest upset of the year. Thank you so much.

-- by Mark Greene

Please, click on the title link above and make selections of how you want to donate, or send check or money order to Mark Greene for Director of Elections Comm., P.O. Box 612, Bellevue, WA 98009. Thank you!

Copyright 2008 - 2011, Party of Commons TM, Good Orthodox Party of Commons TM, Democracy/Commons TM & Commons Party TM

Comments

Popular Posts