Gathering Momentum

Mark Greene
Post script added on August 2nd, about 5:10 A.M.

Regarding the primary election for Lieutenant Governor, I have campaigned harder for this election than any other election that I've been in, and it's paying off, as anecdotal reports about support for my candidacy look increasingly good.  I believe the Establishment is going to have a long night on Election Day when they start sizing up this election, and realize that I'm either in first or second, or at least very close to second with hundreds of thousands of ballots yet to be counted by that time.  My campaign is increasingly gathering momentum, and today I took my campaign to downtown Seattle, where Mayor McGinn has been deciding whether to give my campaign an extra boost in the last week by endorsing me.

Incumbent Lieutenant Governor Brad Owen is quickly losing ground among Democrats, as Democratic voters that no longer support him are mainly turning towards me, and to some extent to Bill Finkbeiner.  This is the same Lieutenant Governor, by the way, who was sued by Lisa Brown, the Democratic Senate Majority Leader, for his awkward rulings on the Washington Constitution; the case was named Brown v. Owen.  Now, that he won't even consider running for governor, he's going for 20 years in the Lieutenant Governor's office, but the voters are pretty determined to see to it that no state officeholder in the 21st century is going to get that much leeway.  It couldn't come at a better time for my Common Man's campaign.

Post-script (added 8/2/12):  there's something suspicious about the corporate media not giving out the results of polls on the Lieutenant Governor primary.  They may be trying to hide support for me, which has probably put me at least within striking distance of  the "Top 2" positions, for fear of a crescendo effect that would put me in the General Election.  The media in Seattle is some of the least objective in the country.

[revised on 8/6/12]

I am asking my supporters who are reading this post to network on my behalf through social media, such as Twitter, and through mentioning my candidacy to your family, friends and acquaintances in the next few days.  Thank you!

by Mark Greene, Candidate for Lieutenant Governor

If possible, please, consider contributing to campaign: make selections of how you want to donate, or send check or money order to Mark Greene for Lieutenant Governor Comm., P.O. Box 612, Bellevue, WA 98009. Also, Mark is depending on supporters to spread the word about the campaign to get around the media bias regarding non-establishment campaigns. Thank you! Mark is probably the only politician in Washington that had the temerity to keep the 2004 election shenanigans in the news as late as 2011 and to call out names. Elections are too important for shams to be ignored and for accountability to be neglected.

Copyright 2008 - 2012, Party of Commons TM, Good Orthodox Party of Commons TM, Democracy/Commons TM & Commons Party TM

Comments

Popular Posts