Time to Win

Mark Greene
It's not too late to vote for me for Lieutenant Governor, the Common Man's Candidate.  These last days of the Primary campaign have seen my support skyrocket, so I think the corporate media is going to be shocked on Tuesday when I make the "Top 2."  In downtown Seattle, recently, I have seen many good groups organizing and trying to bring attention to vital issues.  Groups like "Occupy Seattle" and Greenpeace, to name only a couple.  This is what democracy is all about:  learning, organizing, protesting, and voting.  I have been concentrating a lot on the "horse race" aspects of the campaign, lately, more so than issues, but I'll try to have more balance after Tuesday.  Thank you for reading Commoner, and it's not too late to vote until late Tuesday, August 7th, so you might want to have your ballots mailed before the last postal drop box or county election box pick-ups that day.  This might be decided by one vote.  Thank you!  - Mark Greene

I am asking my supporters who are reading this post to network on my behalf through social media, such as Twitter, and through mentioning my candidacy to your family, friends and acquaintances in the next few days. Thank you!

Websites:

Mark Greene for Lieutenant Governor

Party of Commons

The Party of Commons on Twitter

If possible, please, consider contributing to campaign: make selections of how you want to donate, or send check or money order to Mark Greene for Lieutenant Governor Comm., P.O. Box 612, Bellevue, WA 98009. Also, Mark is depending on supporters to spread the word about the campaign to get around the media bias regarding non-establishment campaigns. Thank you! Mark is probably the only politician in Washington that had the temerity to keep the 2004 election shenanigans in the news as late as 2011 and to call out names. Elections are too important for shams to be ignored and for accountability to be neglected.

Copyright 2008 - 2012, Party of Commons TM, Good Orthodox Party of Commons TM, Democracy/Commons TM & Commons Party TM

Comments

Popular Posts